Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Class 11, Right form of verb (Model Question) - একাদশ শ্রেণি H S C Examination 2018



H.S.C English Coaching Center
Time 1 hour                       English Second Paper                    Full marks 30

1.  Read the text and fill in the gaps with correct forms of verb:
a. He did not let me (play)______the guilt.
b. Our teacher asked us (work)_______very hard.
c. I am looking forward to (play)______you.
d. I enjoy (go)_______out for field work.
e. He was used to (get)_____up early.
f.I prefer(do)__what I like ever through it(mean)___not (have)___much
          money.
g. While (go)_______ to class, a dog (bit)______me.
(h) Do not make a noise while your father (sleep)________.
(i) Rahim (finish)______his work by the time his friends arrived.
(j) He (come)______here yesterday.
2. Read the text and fill in the gaps with correct forms of verb:
(a)(Work)__opportunities for women are very few in rural areas of
          Bangladesh.
(b) They usually (spend)___their time (do)____their household chores.
(c)The ILO recently (start)___a project.
(d) The aim of ILo project is (impart)__training to rural women in
          various activities.
(e) She now (produce)___these items and (sell)___them in the local
                      market.
(f) Sakhina has two school (go)____children
(g) If They continue (do)___their work, Sakhina and other women
                      (work)__with her surely (see)___happier days.
(h) All this reports (provide)___strong evidence that world temperatures
          (increase)___day by day.
(i) The oceans (be)__also said to be (affect) both of human waste.
(j) The main culprits for global warming (be)__carbon dioxide gas and
fossil           fuels.



4. Read the text and fill in the gaps with correct forms of verb:
I am a first year college student and my annual exams (a)______close at hand. I need (b)______(study) a lot. However, conditions in my house (c)______(be at all favorable. My elder sister (d)_____(marry) last month and since then her share of the household chores(e)______(fall) on my shoulders. On top of that, my aunt just (f)_______(have) a new baby boy. He (g)_______(scream) all at time and keeps everyone up late into the night. He keeps aunt so busy that she (h)____(help)with any of the housework. So my mother now relies a lot on me and so (i)_______(do) my grandparents. It (j)______(seem) that I am at everybody’s beck and call.
6. Write a paragraph on “Childhood memorize”

Post a Comment

0 Comments